Get to Know Our Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Jim Andrews has joined the Paperless Environments® team as Vice President of Sales & Marketing and is helping to lead our expansion to Portland, Oregon. We're excited to announce the opening of our Portland office where Jim and his team are actively working to expand Paperless Environments®' presence.
Jim attended the United States Airforce Academy and graduated from Portland State University of Business in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance. Since then, he has worked with several sales organizations and start-ups to build winning teams and structure from the ground up. His position with Paperless Environments® will include overseeing revenue growth, strategic planning, resource allocation, sales pricing and structure, and much more.
Jim's specialty lies in bringing simplicity, focus, planning, and scalability to organizations by focusing on:
- TAM - Total Addressable Market(s) that are in our sweet-spot.
- Delivering the right message to target businesses in those markets.
- Making the purchase and use of products simple and easy for new clients.
- Building sales infrastructures and processes that are scalable and profitable.
- Growing his team to be the best that they can be.
We're thrilled to welcome Jim to the Paperless Environments® team, and we're eager to share more information about our new Portland location in the very near future.